Zero to ASIC Group submission MPW5
This ASIC was designed by members of the Zero to ASIC course.
This submission was configured and built by the multi project tools at commit e1cbd74a4186f8e9f8e0c244b65ed6b3acf64258.
# clone all repos, and include support for shared OpenRAM
./multi_tool.py --clone-repos --clone-shared-repos --create-openlane-config --copy-gds --copy-project --openram
# run all the tests
./multi_tool.py --test-all --force-delete
# build user project wrapper submission
cd $CARAVEL_ROOT; make user_project_wrapper
# create docs
./multi_tool.py --generate-doc --annotate-image
- Author: Louis Ledoux AKA Binaryman
- Github: https://github.com/Bynaryman/wrapped_teras
- commit: c119cb48d76e8a4a62c80f98323efb114553c417
- Description: matrix multiply unit with exact accumulators, no intermediate roundings, fused-dot-products, and posit arithmetic
- Author: Zhenle Cao
- Github: https://github.com/ZhenleC/wrapped_acorn_prng
- commit: 5f7d3e5d0fcc9ffc3845dd7e97f55219ebd112ec
- Description: ACORN (Additive Congruential Random Number) generator, a pseudo random number generator made for the ZerotoASIC course to be taped out on SkyWater Open Source PDK SKY130 process. Design inspired from: http://acorn.wikramaratna.org/ . Huge shoutout and appreciation to Steven Goldsmith for his invaluable assistance with Caravel.
- Author: @proppy (forked from Matt Venn)
- Github: https://github.com/proppy/wrapped_hsv_mixer
- commit: 05ab3cfb40c1d934dceb3fe46740a491d4660f6f
- Description: reads HSV values from 3 encoders, convert to them RGB, and generates PWM signals to drive an RGB LED