- Update in fill to include poly.
1 file changed
Analog and RF Testchip on Skywaters 130nm Technology.
In this tapeout, we are planning to achieve the following:
- 5 Transistor OTA with trimming resistors to adjust bias. [Completed with Layout, without the trimming resistor]
- LDO [Schematic is complete, no layout currently]
- VCO at 2.45GHz for BT, Wifi applications [Tentative plan and in progress]
|BW||10Mega Hz||12.6Mgea Hz||10Mega Hz||10Mega Hz||10 Mega Hz|
|GBW||64Mega||80 Mega||64 Mega||65 Mega||62Mega|
|power||82.5 uw||98.6 uw||67 uw||96 uw||70 uw|
|phase margin||92 degre||94 degree||93degree||93 degree||94 degree|
- Input voltage is 1.8V
- Will add the specs later.
Schedule and timeline:
Monday December 7th, 2020
- Complete the layout of trimming resistor for biasing of the 5 Transistor OTA
Thursday December 10th, 2020
Thursday December 17th, 2020
- Add a second stage for the OTA and have double stage OTA to achieve higher gain.