Adding version 0.0.2 for sky130_fd_sc_hs
Significant improvements to library sky130_fd_sc_hs version 0.0.2.
This commit contains major improvements to all files by regenerating
from original data, improving consistency and automated cross checking
These improvements should drastically reduce customer confusion when
using the library and further reduce future possibility for human errors to
creep into designs.
Notable improvements include;
* A large number of files have been regenerated from original source
data including most liberty timing files and spice simulation models
(compared to previous hand created versions).
* Catalog and other library aggregations are now automatically
generated from library contents (compared to previous hand created
* Significant improvements to documentation for all cells, including
producing graphical representations, verified metadata and
* Names have been cross referenced between file types (such as
simulation, layout, schematic and timing) and now verified to match.
* Names have been improved to fix a standard format across all supported
libraries and PDK contents.
* Significant improvements to the contents of text files (like the
verilog files) through improving consistent style that has been
* Simplified verilog files for usage with open tools, including new
black box stubs have been created.
* Too many numerous other changes to list here.
Signed-off-by: Kevin Kelley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
9 files changed