Adding version v0.10.1 for sky130_fd_pr
Significant improvements to primitives sky130_fd_pr version 0.10.1.
This commit contains major improvements to all files by regenerating
from original data, improving consistency and automated cross checking
These improvements should drastically reduce customer confusion when
using the library and further reduce future possibility for human errors to
creep into designs.
Notable improvements include;
* A large number of files have been regenerated from original source
data (compared to previous hand created versions).
* Catalog and other library aggregations are now automatically
generated from library contents (compared to previous hand created
* Significant improvements to documentation for all cells and models,
including producing graphical representations, verified metadata and
* Names have been cross referenced between file types (such as
simulation, layout, schematic and timing) and now verified to match.
* Names have been improved to fix a standard format across all supported
libraries and PDK contents.
* Significant improvements to the contents of text files through improving
consistent style that has been automatically checked.
* Simplified spice files for usage with open tools.
* Too many numerous other changes to list here.
Signed-off-by: Kevin Kelley <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Tim 'mithro' Ansell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
64 files changed